Healing Waters Day Spa is created by a vision to not only rejuvenate the body, but also toeducate our clients and promote healthy choices. We offer a healing environment where our guests can unwind, forget the pressures life brings and feel at home. Owner and operater Gloria Striker, RN, brings forth holistic and Ayurvedic practices from 20 years experience in the healing arts. Healing Waters Day Spa is staffed by caring, educated, and experienced individuals who know how to personalize service. We cordially invite you to enjoy our 5,000 sq. ft. facility, full of opulance, elegance, and tranquility for all ages.
A Nurse & A Spa, Inc.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday through Friday – 10am – 6pm
Saturday through Monday – Hours by appointment only
Hours of operation are withreceptionist availability, therapists keep later appointments.
Healing Waters Day Spa & Salon is located off West Main Street in Abingdon, Virginia in the Highland Center on Charwood Drive, exit 14 off Interstate 81 next to Jack Rabbit Printing. Click here for map.
ARRIVAL TO THE SPA
* To maximize your experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior toyour scheduled appointment.This will allow you time to fill out paperwork, relax and set your mind to a tranquil mode.
* Late arrivals may cause services to be cut short.
* As a courtesy to all our guests please turn cell phones off.
* Please remove all jewelry prior to your treatments.
* Ladies please refrain from shaving the day of your services.
* Please alert staff of any medical conditions that would alter your treatment.
This is time we have prepared and reserved for you! 24-hour advance notice is required. Loss of gift certificate or a charge applied for promised services may result otherwise.
Gift certificates make the perfect gift for any occasion. All gift certificates are non-refundable and expire 6 months after purchase.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted and required to reserve appointments. Prices are subject to change without notice.